Thursday, August 05, 2021

SORRY for no updates

 Last Sunday John had a vertigo issue, fell and broke his leg.  He had surgery and is still in the hospital, Suzanne is taking care of the donkeys and everything here at the rescue, and I am getting even more familiar with the highway between here and Tucson.  They are talking about moving him to a rehab facility within the next day or two.  Not sure if that will give both Suzanne and I a chance to catch up or not, guess we'll find out......!!!  LOL

Anyway, I hope to have a chance to update soon. 

4 comments:

ellie k said...

Sorry to hear this. Get well soon John. listen to those young pretty nurses.

Witcheylady said...

Sorry to hear this. Please tell him I'm thinking of him & sending healing energy. Hugs to both of you. So glad Suzanne is there.

Tish said...

Thanks for the good wishes, I will share them with John tomorrow.

Hashim said...

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from.https://crack6.com/driver-talent-pro-crack/