Thursday, September 08, 2011

WE DID IT.........!!!

 NEW ORLEANS MILK CART - 1903

Not sure the little guy appreciated our efforts, but we got it done.  We were going to put Mocha in the squeeze, but once it was up it seemed like a better idea to, pick up the baby & work on him in the squeeze.  I got in there, Vic picked up the baby & John closed the squeeze so Mocha couldn't get in.  I set down a bowl of feed for Mocha & she paid more attention to that, than what we were doing.  I was in charge of the enema, while Vic held him in his arms off the ground.  John was in charge of making sure the squeeze did it's job.  Very smooth operation, I even got to try a fly mask on him I'm trying to make small enough to fit him.  I also put some vaseline under his eyes to keep the flies off until I get the mask done. 

Put him down on the ground & he immediately started getting rid of what we put in, & some of his own stuff, so hopefully he'll be OK now. 

4 comments:

Witcheylady said...

Did you use a Fleets enema?
Just curious...
Claire

Tish said...

Yep, a leftover from someone's colon show & tell.....!!! She said we could also use mineral oil, I can imagine what a mess that would make.

Susan and Joe said...

bless you for taking such good care of the little guy!

Tish said...

Not sure he appreciated our efforts, & can't say I blame him.