Saturday, December 18, 2010

FOSTER HOME NEEDED

  Flora & Fauna

These girls are owned by a woman that is over 90 years old.  Her daughter got in touch with me recently about finding a home for the girls.  I've been looking & thought I found a home, but the people aren't ready yet, they need fencing & shelter.  

This morning I got a message from the daughter that her mother is having a problem remembering to feed & water them, so the daughter is having to check on them daily.  She was asking about what kind of ad to put in the paper for Free Donkeys.  I hate to think of them being advertised on the open market.

I know this is a long shot, but if there is anyone living in the Tucson, Cochise County area that would like to take care of these girls until we can find a home for them, let me know.  We would furnish the hay, take care of any costs & you would get to play with a couple of pretty girls. 

No comments: