Saturday, July 18, 2020

NELLIE AND CARLOS HAVE GONE HOME...............

Boy that was a quick visit, Their family came and got them this morning, so they are back home now.  I'm sure they will be glad to be only donkeys again..........!! 


Suzanne, John and me telling Nellie good bye.........



Don't know for sure, but looks like they are begging to go see what has changed at home since they left.



Oh! boy! let's go explore......!!!



I think Nellie is happy to be home, guess she missed her "salad" this week.............LOL


Don't think the little palo verde is going to survive at the rate she's going.....!!
Thanks, India for the pictures and video.



I am still doctoring Macho Man's scar tissue leg every morning.  Still not putting any Endoderm on it, I'm beginning to wonder if he might be allergic to something in it.  Yesterday I just put vaseline on it to keep it from sticking to the bandage. It looks like the scar tissue is breaking down and underneath it is hopefully normal tissue.  It looks like it has capillaries and small veins in it, which scar tissue doesn't have.  He also acts like it has feeling in it, which could be why he tries to get away from me.  I might try to get a picture tomorrow morning, although the little veins and capillaries probably won't show up in a picture.  Tomorrow I might try to put a new boot on him Dr. Jeremy recommended.  If it fits nice and tight on his leg as it is suppose to, I won't have to tightly wrap with cotton, gauze and vet wrap to help control the growth of scar tissue. 

John is getting a leaf sweeper, he thinks it will really help with picking up mesquite beans, I hope he's right.  We definitely have bumper crop this year........!!! LOL

No comments: