Monday, April 06, 2020

THIS IS BETTER THAN MY DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK..........!!

 Linda is taking classes to become a vet tech and she has tests to take today.  Do you think her professors would take this as an excuse for not being able to take her tests....??

Anyone want to take bets on who this is?  




 Yes, it's Big Gus......as I've said before he has no idea of personal space.  She was filling up one of the big water tanks and probably thought it was safe to rest out in the sun while it filled up.  LOL
 

Big Gus saw it as an opportunity to really get up close and personal.  I have no doubt he would have stood there like that all day long, if the tank hadn't got full and Lynn hadn't been available to move his big head, so she could get up.  Once he has you captured with that head, he won't move it and it's heavy enough that it isn't easy to move......... besides being heavy, he will try to keep you from moving it when it's where he wants it and you don't.......LOL 

I wouldn't recommend doing this with just any donkey and NEVER with a horse, but Big Gus for all his proclivities would never harm a human on purpose unless he fell on you.........!!!


2 comments:

ellie k said...

I think this picture is worthy of a photo contest. I am keeping my sons cat for a few months and she is a lap and all over you cat. When I sleep I sleep on my side and she sleeps on my hip and side stretched out very comfortable. She want to crawl on me like a two year old might. I am sure if Big Gus were smaller or allowed he would be a lap donkey. I love reading your news and the pictures. Good luck to Linda on the test.

Tish said...

I think Big Gus thinks of himself as a lap donkey..........LOL