Thursday, March 22, 2012



 This is a picture I took yesterday morning before it got very light.  This is Gus on the "wrong" side of the courtyard gate.  I left it open for a moment & he wandered in to check out 3 sprigs of grass growing in the tree well.  They seem to have a 6th sense when it comes to, not only going where they don't belong, but if grass or greenery is involved finding a way to it. 
 
This morning when I went out Quilla & Gus were standing in Gus' pen together.  So I guess they have bonded by being up at Claire's, at least a little bit.  Quilla usually goes out & comes in with the herd & Gus comes in by himself, so they aren't "joined at the hip", but it was nice to see they like to hang out together.  

Haven't heard from the clinic yet, I doubt they have even started surgery yet. 

1 comment:

Witcheylady said...

Oh Good! I like that they still hang out together. They were quite cute over here. I could sit & watch them play all day.
Miss them....sigh...
Kep us posted on Jenny.