Thursday, August 16, 2007

COUNTRY SUPPLY

If you buy horse products on the internet, check this company out. They have good prices, & give a donation to organizations that sign up to participate. I signed up quite sometime ago, & haven't really gotten the word out. If you do order from them, we would appreciate you using our Care Code : foreverhome
I wish I was smart enough to figure out how to put the logo in the blog sidebar, but haven't figured that out yet.

It is really hot & humid right now. Everyone is doing OK, although we had to trim Lucy's front feet this morning. I noticed yesterday that her hooves were flared, picked one up & sure enough she had lots of extra hoof wall. Katie was just here 2-3 weeks ago. I guess all the rain & humidity has accelerated hoof growth. Noticed some of the others are pretty long too. Usually most of them self trim on the sand & gravel, & don't even get trimmed. When it's hot & sticky, they don't move around as much as usual I guess. Hopefully their feet will start chipping off pretty soon or Katie will have a BIG job next time she comes.




No comments: