Monday, March 26, 2007

HAY PROBLEMS

In the past we have had hay that was dirty, long & stringy, compacted to the point that it would take a gorilla to tear it apart, no good grass smell, & no color. We just opened the first bale of our last load today, & I can now say we have had all those problems at once. Tonight when I put the hay out, I got dirty looks & Sha'ba yelled at me, when I left his pen & didn't offer something better. This time of year the hay available usually isn't as good as it was last year. But this is really bad. I opened a different bale tonight when I weighed out the hay for tomorrow morning. But it looked about the same. They all need to lose weight, but not this way. We will get in touch with the hay farm, & see what we can do. In the meantime, nobody's happy..............!!!!!

No comments: