Monday, November 18, 2019

WASN'T MEANT TO BE...........!!!!

This morning at about sunrise, Rosie aka Zoe left us.  Although she had only been here a couple of days, she was one of ours.  

Animals do not get to choose their people.  If they did a lot of people wouldn't be involved with animals.  Why people neglect or abuse animals I will never be able to figure out.  Why not feed an animal, make sure they have water, make them as comfortable as possible. 

It doesn't matter how much or how little people have, it depends on their mind set.  Rich people can neglect their animals and many people with nothing will do without to make sure their animals are taken care of.  

We got the results of the blood tests taken Friday and there is nothing in it, no red flags or any "that's it" information.  This morning early when I got in touch with Dr. Jeremy he offered to come out and do a necropsy.  At that time, I thought she had organ failure and figured the blood test would show that.  Now I wish I had him do an necropsy.



She could have had a wonderful life here, and we would have done whatever it took to make it happen.  But just wasn't meant to be...........!!! 

3 comments:

Witcheylady said...

I'm so sorry Tish!
You did all you could. People make me so mad...
Probably why I'm so reclusive.
Hugs to you my friend.

Tish said...

Thank you, she deserved better, they all do.

Anonymous said...

They sure do. RIP sweet girl.