Sunday, October 07, 2018

LIFE GOES ON...........!!!


So far, so good, we're all figuring out, how to deal with the problems that come with having a walker person to deal with.  I'm actually doing pretty good on learning how to do things for myself, but some things are going to take more time.  I doubt that I'll become proficient at a lot of them.........!!!  

My post surgical instructions say that I can remove the brace and bandages 5-7 days post to take a shower.  I've noticed today I have a pressure area from the brace, so I guess it would be a good time to learn a new skill, removing and replacing the bandages and the brace.  Wish one of my nurse friends lived down the road..........Ha!  The hospital has a number we can call, and I'm sure it is doable, but I'm not looking forward to the experience.  And I'm really sure John isn't either.........!!!  

The donkeys have been going into Burroland for a couple of hours in the afternoon before round-up for feeding and they've actually been doing pretty good about coming in.  Yesterday little Casper got to go out.  

Linda also took him for a walk and she said he did really good
 

Met Link, new kid in the herd
It didn't take him long to get over in Burroland, which was actually still shut until later in the afternoon.  Hasn't lost his escape skills I guess.  We had no idea if he would be there when it was time for round-up but he came in with the herd.  Since he was a good boy relative speaking, he got to go out this morning when the others went out of their pens.  We'll give him a chance to join the herd and forget about looking for adventure, hopefully he'll decide to mend his wandering ways and stay within the perimeter fence.  


Brother butts......we've been thinking Turbo still looked a little underdone, but beside Link he looks heavy.  I know they are half brothers, same mom I think, but they might be full brothers, I don't know for sure.  It also looks like Link is going to be taller than Turbo, look at those long legs.......!!



Leo and the brothers checking out Burroland

No comments: