Sunday, October 18, 2015

ANNUAL DONKEY WELFARE SYMPOSIUM AT U.C DAVIS



https://www.facebook.com/DonkeyWelfareSymposium/videos/1076015392410249/

This video is really interesting, shows a lot of what goes on in the rest of the world and the need for education.  In many parts of the world donkeys are still a valuable addition to a poor family. 

This symposium started a few years ago, and is a gathering of donkey experts from all over the country for a 3 day conference.  Donkeys are finally getting some of the respect they deserve, which is a good thing.  

Jake kicked John yesterday, very close to a place we won't talk about...........LOL  What really got John was, he had just given Jake a carrot, and Jake spun around and kicked.  One of the girls is "entertaining" and I would imagine Jake saw John as a threat.  Must be a guy thing............!!!!  John didn't appreciate my reaction I don't think, but it seemed pretty funny to me.......!! 

2 comments:

ellie k said...

Poor John will be out of commission if the donkeys keep this up. I bet he has some bruises and very sore. Your donkeys are forgetting there manners it seems. A hot woman will do that to them I guess. :)

Tish said...

John's fine, it was a warning kick I guess. John said he wouldn't have been so shocked, but Jake still had the carrot in his mouth......LOL