Monday, May 25, 2015

BOY, I'M GLAD THAT'S DONE.......!!


 My back and hands are glad this is over.  I won't be using either the rest of the day.........LOL  This is Coquette on drugs..........!!!  It's a good thing I just went ahead and just gave her the Dormosedan, rather than try to reason with her.  Even drugged, she tried to be uncooperative, but couldn't override the stuff.  She would have been a lot of fun without drugs, I'm sure. 

BEFORE

Quite a difference huh?  Her stored fat also shows up much easier.  This poor girl has been on a diet since she got here, almost 3 years ago, she only gets 4 pounds of hay a day and all she can find.  She must be finding plenty, I know she runs all the pens looking for leftovers as soon as we let her out twice a day.  In fact when we turned her loose, she went directly to Penny's bunk to pick up scraps and she was still pretty groggy. 

AFTER

IT'S AMAZING HOW MUCH HAIR COMES OFF ONE DONKEY.  WE'VE GOT MORE THAN THE LOCAL BIRDS CAN HAUL OFF, THAT'S FOR SURE........!!!  lol


2 comments:

Fiona said...

Can you spin donkey fur? I bet she feels better though! Nice work.

Tish said...

Yes their hair can be worked. Hers would have been good, it's soft and fine. She might have some French Poitou blood, her hair feels just about like BlackJack's.