Monday, April 13, 2015

TODAY'S THE DAY.........!!!

DON'T KNOW WHERE OR WHEN, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE WORD WENT OUT THAT A PICTURE WAS GOING TO BE TAKEN...!!

My computer will be going to the "doctor" this morning.  He knows I want it back ASAP, but I would imagine that is the usual request by all his customers...!!  LOL  I don't know how long he will have it, he stays busy on calls during the day, and assume re-formatting gets done at night.  So it will take as long as it takes, I guess.

Everyone except BlackJack have on fly masks now.  It's still getting into the high 30's at night, so it will be awhile before I body clip Daisy and Quilla.  I hope their pergolide comes in the mail today.  I'm out for both of them, Daisy as of today and Quilla as of yesterday.  We only get mail 3 days a week, so if it doesn't come today, it will be Wednesday before the next mail delivery.  

Everyone else seems to be doing good.  This week-end is Earth Day and we will be sitting up a booth at Kartchner Caverns Saturday.  Of course it starts early for us, that have lots of hungry mouths to feed before we go anywhere.  So Doug and John are going to load up the boys, Ruger and Wister, along with all the "stuff" that goes with a booth and I will come later after feeding everyone else.  Actually I think feeding will be easier than set-up, so maybe I got the best deal after all.......!!!

I'LL BE BACK.........HOPEFULLY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER  


No comments: