Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I HAVE A PROBLEM



A very nice woman named Marion came to the Open House and took a video of Boaz "singing".  Actually he was begging, he's found out if he flaps those lips, people pay attention to him and might give him a treat.

I can play  videos, I can play DVDs, I can get sound off my computer..............BUT...........for some reason I can't play the sound from this link.  Actually I have another one of Jonathan Winters doing a comedy routine about a stick I can't hear either.

Let me know if you can or can't use either of these links.  I know just enough computer to stay out of trouble most of the time.

Everyone has forgiven us I guess, they are coming in at feeding time like they usually do.  Unless Tula decides they don't need to come in........!!!! 

1 comment:

Witcheylady said...

Tish, I could hear both videos fine. Make sure the volume icon on the video itself is not muted. Other wise I don't know what to tell you. Boaz sings beautifully in Spanish, no accent or anything, must have a little Latin blood in him....lol and Jonathan Winters, well what can you say about him? He was GREAT!