Saturday, October 19, 2013

COURTNEY MIGHT MAKE IT THIS MORNING.....!!

KENTUCKY STAGECOACH BEING FERRIED ACROSS RIVER 1910

That girl has more car trouble than anyone I know.  It seems like she's always in crisis because of vehicles breaking down.  She says she'll make it, we'll see........!!! LOL

Don't like seeing ice on the bird water every morning.  Of course as soon as the sun gets up it quickly disappears, which is a good thing.  Still putting on fly masks, the flies that have survived are vicious and determined.

Pepper has gone quite awhile without getting down on his right side, thank goodness.  Not sure what the difference is, but he is laying down on his left side.  Saw him yesterday in the big dusting area by the pens, with his two girls, Coquette and Penny.  At least he seems to think they are his girls, although they ignore him for the most part.  They were all 3 laying down enjoying the warm sand I guess.  

I'm racing tonight, plan on wearing my long jons, I really hate to get cold, and as soon as the sun goes down it will get chilly.  Jamie Williams a photographer from Tucson is planning on coming to the races tonight and will be taking pictures and also riding with me in the heat race.  Don't know if she plans on taking pictures during the race or not.  I doubt it, even though the passengers are strapped in with a racing harness, they don't have a steering wheel, so they usually try to find something to hang on to. 

If anyone would like to volunteer to help during the Open House the 7th and 8th of December, let me know.  Don't need a lot of people, but if it's just John and I, it gets a little hectic. 

No comments: