Monday, December 10, 2012

Five Generations

Good grief, we need to get together & take a better picture before Hunter gets grown.  Cut off part of Mother & JR is looking down at Hunter, & his hat hides his face.  There's my "little" boy Rod, that weighed 4# 1 1/2oz when he was born, he's grown a little over the years........!!!! I just got this off his Facebook page.  I also got this picture of a "real" race car.  


This is a 1977 Oldsmobile from years gone by.  I actually drove this car out here one time.  One of the pleasures of living out in the boonies, you can have a lot of fun & not get caught.....!!!! LOL

Rod's Facebook Page:    If you would like to see some of the other race cars.  The black & white car is our grandson JR's.  I need to send Rod a picture of our first car from 1969.  It was a 1957 Chevy that got rather badly abused, couldn't even recognize it by the end of the season it was on it's top more than the wheels, I think.....!!!! 

All the donkeys are doing pretty good right now.  Rusty has settled down to being the only mule, although I know he would like a buddy.  I'm still holding off on getting in touch with some of the other rescues to see if they have a likely candidate.  I'm sure there is one out there that really could use a new home.  

Jenny is not putting much weight on her bad foot, but it does seem to be drier & the proud flesh isn't getting any worse.  Courtney is suppose to come out Wed to trim & the vet is coming out Friday to evaluate.  I wish she would cut the proud flesh off, if nothing else it's interfering with soaking & anything else I might want to do & is in the way of any new hoof growth. 

No comments: