Friday, November 30, 2012

OPEN HOUSE TOMORROW



John & I are running around like chickens with our heads cut off, trying to get ready.  Well actually right now he's running around, & I'm goofing off on the computer.......!!!  All that organizing gives me a "low back pain", so I am taking a well earned break...!!!  

I think everything is falling into place, so we should be ready by tomorrow morning.  Did find out a couple of the volunteers aren't going to make it, so the rest of you guys are going to probably be pretty busy.  If anyone in the area would like to come out for a few hours, I'm sure we could use you.  If it gets busy, I'll probably recruit from visitors that I know.......!!! LOL

Of course we aren't the only attraction going on.  The Cascabel Community Fair, (for 20 some years it was a Christmas fair, till "PC" raised it's ugly head)   will be jamming out with music, food, lots of booths with homemade one of a kind treasures.  It's about 12 miles north of us & is well worth the effort to go see what's going on.

I'd like to go, but I would imagine I'll be busy.................!!! LOL  At least I hope so. 


No comments: