Monday, July 11, 2011

COMMANCE - ONLY SURVIVOR OF THE BATTLE
OF 
THE LITTLE BIG HORN 1876

When John went out at bedtime to let everyone except Sha'ba out, he heard Gus " whoofing " from his neighbor Jack's pen.  I guess the gate between their pens didn't get closed when we were feeding & Gus "discovered" this over sight, hopefully late enough that Jack got a chance to eat most of his supper. Jack eats primarily mush, & doesn't eat very fast, so Gus probably got a good meal out of the deal.

Jack is a rather sloppy eater, but John said the feeder & surrounding area were polished, so obviously Gus figured it out.......!! 

I guess I "crowed" too soon about Sha'ba being habronema clear.  This morning when I checked him I found a real small area with 3 little white specks in it, & he let me know it is itchy.  So we ramped back up to attack mode again for a few days.  I would imagine there are more pockets that are still too small for me to see, so the battle isn't over................!!!!

No comments: