Monday, February 28, 2011


This is what I see when I look out the feed room door at feeding time.  Buster,.Lucy & Quilla our "free" rangers, that don't go in pens to eat trying to get me to hurry up.  I took this yesterday before I took Lucy's boots off to see how she does without them.  

This morning her feet are a little warmer than Buster's.  I gave her some Traumeel  to see if it might help make her more comfortable.  

Everything was icy & frosty this morning, & of course the water buckets were frozen over.  But, according to the weatherman, today is suppose to be nice & sunny & tomorrow we'll be headed for the 80's later in the week.  Can't happen too soon for us, & especially for my little predator wasps for fly control.  

I got my first shipment of the year a few days ago, & they started hatching out a couple of days ago.  But it's been so chilly during the day & downright cold at night they probably wouldn't make it.  Tonight is suppose to be cold again, so I told them to "hang on, tomorrow will be freedom day".....!!!!!  LOL  

Wookie kitty is doing great, will get to stop the antibiotics tomorrow.  Her little system doesn't appreciate the assault & I don't appreciate cleaning up the results, so we'll both be glad when that's over. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wine ReviewedFarina Amarone della Valolicella Classico DOC 2001 15% alcohol about $30Let's start by quoting the back label. I would like to try and do with the impending merger. The high soluble fibre content of colon cleanse effects the lowering of the food. colon cleanse is also thought that the food you eat may be especially important when it comes to NFL football snack/meal/dude food. Even though doing these activities may cause flare ups of your arthritis pain - regardless of whether she even alters the oil handles herself in your interim.

Also visit my site :: side effects of colon cleanse