Tuesday, May 20, 2008

GOT HER............!!!!!!

Talk about a fuzzy little girl............with big ears...........!!!!! Her name is Twinky & she actually loaded pretty easily, considering this wasn't what she had planned to do today, I'm sure. Her coloring is unusual, remembering my days of dying my hair, the word champagne comes to mind. Of course with the babies you can't tell what color they will be when they finally shed their baby coat in their 2nd year.

She's very friendly & didn't seem scared or anything, although she was hesitant to come out of the trailer. That might have been because of the welcoming committee that was surrounding the trailer. I finally had to get a whip & clear a path to her pen. We'll keep her in for a couple of days to give her a chance to acclimate, without having to contend with the whole group at once. This way they can come around & visit her thru the corrals pipe & she can get use to them a little at a time.




* * * * *

4 comments:

Mom said...

How beautiful that you are taking such good care of all those donkeys! I found you from your link to TheHorseshoeingHousewife. I wish you and your husband much happiness in caring for them.

Tish said...

Thanks for the kind words, we enjoy the donkeys, just wish we had more time in the day to take care of them. We usually run out of time before we run out of things that need to be done. But as we always tell each other......we're certainly aren't bored......!!! (G)

Vee said...

She is gorgeous! Wish I could scoop her up. Maybe she is what Tula needs!

Tish said...

I don't think so.....I think Tula practices mind control on everyone else........!!!! And I know she tries it on us. (G) So far we have managed to not fall under her spell. That doesn't mean she doesn't keep trying though. I'd rather Twinky hang out with Jenny, but I'm sure Tula will be a lot more interesting "learn" from.