Friday, March 21, 2008

GONE FOR A FEW DAYS..........!!!!

I'll be out of town for a few days, headed for Oklahoma taking my Mother back for a visit & unfortunately also a funeral . John will be the "chief cook & bottle washer" while I'm gone. Hopefully everything will go smoothly & he won't have to deal with any crisis'. I've had Chester on Naxcel for about a week, but will put him back on Baytril by mouth while I'm gone. John doesn't "do" shots..........!!!!! Chester's not been getting any pain meds & is walking very good..............!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

We've been soaking Jenny's feet & she stands pretty still for the experience ........for which we are eternally grateful. She'll get a break while I'm gone though. White Lightening doesn't have to be done everyday to be effective, so I'll start with her again, when I get home.

Till next week.......


No comments: