Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE........!!!


Thanks for the picture of Fred, Donna...........!!!!


This is the funniest picture of Fred, sitting on his ball, with pig gnashing slobber on his mouth. The pig people have a name for them clacking their jaws together & making lots of slobber, but I can't remember what it is. It seems to be some sort of greeting they do for other pigs. Every time I see this picture Donna sent of him, I laugh.

We had snow in our area yesterday, which is rather unusual. This morning when we got up, there was frost on everything including the donkeys. Most of them had frost all over their backs & ears. At least the ones that don't believe in going in shelters when the weather is bad. The 3 minis have no problem with using shelter, & they were nice & dry.

I have about 3 more days of Naxcel to give Chester, before I change over to Baytil for awhile. He's still lame, but it certainly doesn't slow him down much. He gets cookies when we give him his shot & of course Tula sees this. I've started offering her a cookie, BUT, she has to come to me to get it, I won't go to her. You can look at her face & read her mind, when this is happening. A couple of mornings she thought too long about it, & missed out. This morning she was hesitating & Chester pushed on my back to let me know he had no qualms about taking the cookie. I gave it to him, looked back & she was moving towards me. I got out another cookie & she came up & took it. It's so hard to be independent, when there are cookies to be had.............!!!!

No comments: