Thursday, March 24, 2011

GUS THIS MORNING


First picture of Gus, actually rather flattering, doesn't show his "fluffiness".......!!!!  (G)  His trim didn't seem to make him anymore tender-footed, which is good.  I don't know how much Courtney took off, but I'm glad he isn't "ouching" around today.  I tried getting pictures of his feet this morning, but he was standing in gravel, & the light wasn't right.  I'll try again later.  I have GOT to get a new camera, I guess I'm outgrowing this one.  My problem is I want a camera that takes gorgeous pictures, but it has to be simple to operate, because I usually don't know what I'm doing......!!!

He's got the run of 3 pens today, so far Justin & Quilla are the only ones to show any interest in him.  Those two are the ones that play with the jolly ball, maybe they want to make it a threesome.  

Noelle's eye looked good yesterday & she reacted to movement in that eye, so hopefully we're headed in the right direction.  I'm not ready to quit doctoring it though, until I know there isn't anymore red in the white part.  This morning she was really really good, for her & since the eye is doing so well, we let her out of her pen for the day.  Hope she doesn't find something to "rub" her eye on out there. 

4 comments:

susan said...

A handsome lad!

Tish said...

Yes he is, looks a lot like Remington that went to California.

Morning Bray Farm said...

He's very handsome... and already looks right at home!

Tish said...

We'll let him out this morning, that should liven up his lifestyle.....!!