Sunday, May 29, 2011




Courtney asked me to take some pictures of Gus' feet, so I finally got around to it this morning.  This is a pretty good angle shot of him, doesn't show his little "pones".  Actually when Courtney was here Thursday, she said she could really see a difference, just in a couple of weeks, so I guess he's headed in the right direction with his weight.

I'm still keeping boots on him, & he is back to walking as good as he was before the trim, so I guess that was just a temporary set-back.  Not sure how long he will have to wear them, but he doesn't seem to mind.  

As I type John is up by the garage with my little car, trying frantically to get it "track" worthy, so I can race again tonight.  Last night didn't go so good, I got my first DNF (Did Not Finish).  


It might not look like much, but it's crunched down on the tire, & inside the trunk area most of the metal isn't where it's suppose to be.  He finally got the bumper off, so if he gets it put back together, I won't have a rear bumper.  Then he's going to cut most of the fender off, so it can't drag on the tire.  That was rather rude,  I'd rather they just pass me, than mangle my little baby race car......!!! LOL  And I know John would rather not have to try to put it back together. 

No comments: