Friday, May 20, 2011

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY..............!!!

There is nothing to be said, I can't even imagine what the x-rays would look like on a foot like this.  Pancho has had attention since this picture was taken, but if you go to 
you can see how he has to stand even after being trimmed.  This should be criminal, the people should spend time in jail & should never be allowed to own another animal...........!!!!!!!  This is one reason John won't allow me to carry a gun when we go on a bonafide neglect rescue. Imagine this poor guy standing on those feet day after day, trying to get around enough to eat, drink, & survive.  As the people  went on with their lives. 

Lefty was also rescued, I'm assuming Pancho is the 10 year old, & Lefty is the 4 year old, because I don't think a hoof could get this bad in 4 years. 

The chances of him having quality of life is slim, no matter how much effort Crossroads puts into trying to help him.  I hope they can turn him around.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Oh My God! That's horrible. I hope with more care his feet will come back in time. I have an idea what I'd like to happen to those people but I can't put it in writing.

Tish said...

I hope he can be saved, but I've had some that weren't anywhere close to this bad, that eventually had to be euthanized. I'm glad Crossroads is trying to help him, I hope it works.