This morning when John went out, Snowy was down & had been for quite sometime, judging from the thrashing she had done. We knew this day would come, but haven't looked forward to it. It's hard to know you are the one, that has to make the decision....... is it too soon, would she rally if we just could get her on her feet? She's alert, begged for her evening snack as usual last night, but the legs just aren't willing. We're waiting for the Vet to get here.