Thursday, November 21, 2013

LIFE IS GOOD IN SE ARIZONA.....!!!


OBVIOUSLY NOT A TSC FAN......!!!!    GUESS HE DOESN'T KNOW THEY ALSO HAVE A LOT OF KITTY STUFF..!

For years whenever I traveled I hopefully could find a Tractor Supply Company to wander around in and dream of the day there was one closer than Texas or Oklahoma.  As of this week-end we have a  TSC opening in Benson of all places.  They opened one in Sierra Vista about 30 miles away last month, but to have one open in my backyard is more than I could hope for.  I just wish it wasn't going to make it difficult for our local feed stores.  I will continue to use them for the stuff they have, but there is a lot of things I have always had to buy in Tucson, that TSC will probably carry.  And TSC doesn't handle hay, so that market will still be good for the Mom and Pop stores.  

The donkeys are all doing really good right now.  No doctoring except for Boaz's knee.  We're getting more calls from people wanting to see the donkeys, which means the snowbirds are coming in for the winter.  Of course it's almost time for the Open House the 7th and 8th of December.  The donkeys are honing their begging skills with tours right now, so they'll be ready..........!!! LOL

No comments: