Thursday, March 29, 2007

HEY! WHAT HAPPENED TO SPRING..............???

It was 28 degrees here this morning, with ice in the water buckets...! I hope this isn't a new trend. Right now the sun shining & it's warmed up....... we've even had hummingbirds for the last week or so, using the feeders, so I assume it's spring. But we could do without the below freezing nights. Snowy is still wearing her blanket & boots every night, she even seems to appreciate having them on. Last night it was after dark when I went out to "dress" her. She actually walked across the pen to greet me, which is very unusual for her.

Honcho's mom Jacquie, sent this picture of him "helping" with the laundry. I don't know if he is hanging it up or taking it down, but knowing his past history, I would imagine taking it down is lots of fun from his point of view.

She hasn't ridden him yet, said probably within the next couple of weeks, she'll give it a try. The first time she tried to get on him, he reached around & nipped the backside of her jeans.......!!!! I'm sure he thought that was great sport, & I'm also sure she was pretty surprised........!!! Knowing him, he probably wasn't being mean or anything, it just seemed like something fun to do.


No comments: