Saturday, August 11, 2018

RACE DAY SUNDAY............!!!

I'm going to have to rename this  "Linda's blog" I guess.  What can I say, she takes lots of pictures and they do lots of interesting things......!!!  LOL


Nice article about the race.

Last year there was a "problem" with a high wooden bridge over running water.  Turbo really didn't want to cross it and they said it took about 20 minutes to get his large reluctant body dragged to the other side during the race.  Sure doesn't help to have a fast time and good finish.!! 

So this year they went a day early for practice........


Turbo checking out the bridge from a distance



"This was NOT in the plan for today"









"Alright, you asked nicely, BUT, do you see the set of my ears?  NOT HAPPY"...!!



Loki doesn't seem to have a problem with something new and scary







SUCCESS....!!


Of course there are always other obstacles to contend with....

"Who's idea was this".......????




"What the heck happened to the flat ground?"




"We're making a left hand turn here, I'm sure Linda has treats"


Nothing like music to end the day

3 comments:

ellie k said...

Looks like fun but I think the donkey would be pulling me after a few steps. I wish I had that kind of energy to fun 6 or 8 steps before tiring out. Great pictures and videos.

Tish said...

I think they are all having a lot of fun.

ellie k said...

I meant run instead of fun. 6 or 8 steps would do me in because I am inactive and a bit lazy lately.