Wednesday, February 21, 2007

DO THEY LOOK THINNER...??????????

I went out this morning to take an update picture of the minis. They've been here about 2 1/2 months & are a little thinner. Actually Justin looks pretty "buff". They only get out of their pen, in the afternoon, after everyone else has eaten any leftover hay in the pens. Unfortunately trying to take pictures of them, when they "know" it's time to go out, doesn't work very well. I couldn't even get them away from the gate long enough to take a picture thru the fence, let alone go in the pen with them. I tried that & got mobbed.....!!!!!

They are being fed the least amount of hay I am comfortable feeding them. They do supplement their hay with whatever scraps they can find, & I have seen them chewing on some of the bushes occasionally. They really don't act starved, so even though they would eat more if we gave it to them, this seems to be working.


No comments: