Monday, May 06, 2019

RAMBO'S 1ST COLORADO OUTING

He looks like he's having a good time, can't wait to hear how he does in his first race, the end of May.




Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, so of course Linda had to dress up donkeys.  She sent me the pictures and I was very confused, couldn't figure out who the donkeys were.  If I had looked at the overall picture instead of just focusing on the donkeys I would have noticed it wasn't our donkeys.  The background is different.


Linda and Suzanne after their race

After they ran their race yesterday morning..........early.........they went over to Indy's and Jerome's to visit Carlos and Nelli. 



I think this is Nelli, she is slick



Carlos has a heavier coat and I think this is him



I think this is Carlos checking out Lynn for a treat



 There is a snake living under the feed room pallet step, noticed it yesterday.  I haven't seen it, but the consensus is it isn't a rattlesnake.  It's actually in the dog pen, so it probably won't stay long, with dogs running over it's "roof". 





No comments: